EntertainmentWrite-ups/Poem

Compete and Win more than #150,000 worth of Advertisement on UniosunFm

UniosunFm is a new internet radio, launched 1st of June and based in the heart of Osun State. To participate in the ongoing competition that is more than #150,000 in value, below are the step; as its very important to have an operating business to participate.

The Interesting part of these is that it welcomes all type of business, big or small, young or old.

STEP
– Send in a slide view of what your business is all about to uniosunradio@gmail.com
– Wait for the slider to be uploaded on UniosunFm Instagram page and its supporting blog www.michest.com (Where the voting will take place). The vote on the blog will carry 70% while the Instagram likes will take the remaining 30%.
– Get people to vote for you by sharing it with family and friends
– Businesses with the least likes will then be cut out depending on the number of applicant, while the successful business will move to the next stage which is the final stage. (Note that application/submission of slides closes 9th of July and the first stage will end its course by 16th of July)
– Qualified business owner will move on to the next stage as the vote continues.(this will go on for another one week)
– The finalist (Top 3) will be announced two days after closing and then submission of jingle for their business will commence.

READ  I Can Go Nud* In A Movie For The Right Price - Anita Joseph

PRIZE
– First place will have 3 month advertisement of it’s business on UniosunFm
– Second place will have 2 month advertisement of it’s business on UniosunFm
– Third place will have a month advertisement of it’s business on UniosunFm

Terms and Condition
– Please note that the organizer has the right to disqualify any participant that gets involved in any illegal practice or means to get vote or make a purchase of Instagram likes.
– The Application for the competition is FREE as the organizer won’t be responsible for anyone who make payment to either participate or increase the chances of winning the competition.
– The competition will run all through the month of July and the month of August will be the commencement of business advertisement on the radio staion.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.